East Village Seal (White Print) – Beach Towel
About the Color
This design is printed with white color on black towel.
About the Weight of the Towel
The weight of this towel is a thin and light. The soft fabric absorbs moisture very quickly and still feels great after a number of washes.
About the Towel
• Available in one size: 30”x60”
• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Made in China. Printed in the USA
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
About the Story
Astor Place. St. Mark’s Place. Tompkins Square Park. Inspired by its punk rock history and a nod to local cafés, community botanical gardens, and the hawks who reside in Tompkins Square Park, the East Village Seal design is for anyone who loves the EV.
The East Village Seal was designed by longtime East Village resident, Linda Lee. Copyright ©2019 Linda Lee. All rights reserved.
- Please visit Linda Lee’s dog, Rude Boy on Instagram @rudeboy_rb